Elevate Snow GlovesBest Use: All snow sports, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, moto, outdoor activities. Recommended at 20° and higher.
- Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable
- Heavy-duty convertible over cuff snow gloves perfect for adjusting gear, checking GPS, or snapping a picture without losing your gloves
- TPU coated waterproof zipper across back of gloves provide instant access to your hands & fingers
- A Unisex product great for men and women
- Genuine goat leather, waterproof shell with HIPORA breathable insert
- High quality loft insulation on back of hand and brushed tricot on palm
- Long cuff wrist cinch, removable wrist leash
- Pairing clip, sewn-in nose-wipe
- Lifetime guarantee
Unisex Size Guide
Measure the length of your dominant hand from the base of your palm at the wrist to the tip of your middle finger. If you are in between sizes, size down for a snug fit or size up for a roomier fit.
FRDM Care Instructions
We understand gloves need more than a spot cleaning from time to time, especially if you’re using them as hard as we are!
To clean and sanitize your gloves, wash by hand using a gentle soap (hand soap is totally fine!) Once washed, wring out gently and air dry.
Note: Gloves can take up to 24 hours or more to dry. Keep in mind that consistent washing may impact the texture of the Sherpa fleece. You may find the need to flatten the fleece out if you find any bunching in the material.
Get to Know Elevate
Bought a pair for myself and another pair for my son. We wore them in northern Canada while Aurora hunting. They were very comfortable and also kept our hands warm in very cold temperatures. Highly recommend!
These gloves are PERFECT for the snow. Most gloves are either too big or small for me, but these XS ones fit my hands perfectly. And they’re everything you need in snow gloves + they have an easy zipper so I can readjust my goggles without taking the whole glove off.
Exactly what I was looking for. Amazing quality!
Looking forward to using them this winter.
Hope they hold up as well as they look.
These are really nice gloves. I specifically wanted gloves that had a way to get my fingers out quick when I need to do something that requires more dexterity without having to take gloves off. I have not tested out in very cold weather but they feel super warm. The inside lining is very soft and the leather on the outside seems to be very good quality. I got a small and my hand measures 7.5" in length and 8" in circumference. They fit perfect.