Hybrid Gloves From FRDM | Lightweight 3-Finger Convertible Gloves
ALL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES / PHOTOGRAPHY / FISHING / HIKING / DRONE *RECOMMENDED AT 45° OR WARMER
- 3-Finger dexterity, magnetic flip back thumb, index, and middle finger caps
- Touchscreen conductive tips
- Silicone topographic design on palm for next-level grip
- Fleece backing
- Water resistant
- Lifetime guarantee
- If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing down for a snug fit.
FRDM gloves sizing is unisex sizing and uniform across all models. Gloves will only fit well and feel good if you have the right size. Hands come in all sizes and shapes so making sure to get the best fit for your gloves is important.
HOW TO MEASURE:
Length: Measure from the base of your palm, where it meets your wrist to the tip of your middle finger.
Width: Measure your dominant hand across the palm of your hand right below your fingers.
IMPORTANT SIZING TIPS:
- Focus on hand length over hand width when measuring. We suggest you concentrate on hand length over width when selecting your glove size. It's important to have gloves that are the correct length.
- What if I am in between sizes? Usually when measuring you will narrow down your options to two sizes. We recommend you concentrate on the length when deciding which glove to select and if you prefer a snug fit go with the smaller size and if you want a roomier glove select the larger size.
If you still are unsure on sizing, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us call at 1-888-355-3736 so we can help.
FRDM Care Instructions
We understand gloves need more than a spot cleaning from time to time, especially if you’re using them as hard as we are!
Snow Mittens: To clean and sanitize your mittens, flip the mitt inside out and hand wash with a small amount of gentle soap (hand soap is totally fine!). Once washed, wring out gently and air dry.
Note: Gloves can take up to 24 hours or more to dry. Keep in mind that consistent washing may impact the texture of the Sherpa fleece. You may find the need to flatten the fleece out if you find any bunching in the material.
Snow Gloves: To clean and sanitize your gloves, wash by hand using a gentle soap (hand soap is totally fine!) Once washed, wring out gently and air dry.
Vigor / Free Fit / Hybrid: Hand wash using a gentle soap or put in the washing machine on the gentle cycle. Tumble dry low or air dry.