Evolve Convertible Snow Mittens (unisex sizing)
- Ultimate Outdoor Utility - Heavy-duty convertible snow mitten is perfect for adjusting your gear, checking your GPS, or snapping a picture without losing your gloves. Recommended at 0°and higher.
- Instant Access - Weatherproof zipper across the back of the glove gives you instant access to your fingers. Wrist gauntlet keeps your glove handy without having to hold on to it.
- Completely Weatherproof - Waterproof shell, HIPORA breathable insert, and sealed zipper to keep the elements out. High-pile Berber fleece and brushed tricot to keep you warm.
- Built to Last - Shred, carve, stash, slash - these are the last gloves you will ever want to buy, period. Work hard, play hard. These gloves will only add to your experience.
- Extended Gauntlet Cuff cinches with one hand to keep snow out and warmth in.
- Unisex sizing for men and women. We recommend measuring your hand using the unisex size guide below.
Unisex Size Guide
We understand gloves need more than a spot cleaning from time to time, especially if you’re using them as hard as we are!
To clean and sanitize your mittens, flip the mitt inside out and hand wash with a small amount of gentle soap (hand soap is totally fine!). Once washed, wring out gently and air dry.
Note: Gloves can take up to 24 hours or more to dry. Keep in mind that consistent washing may impact the texture of the Sherpa fleece. You may find the need to flatten the fleece out if you find any bunching in the material.